HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! I hope you’ve had a lovely new years eve and enjoyed the fireworks as much as I did. I don’t know why but I just looooove to watch fireworks. It’s something magical… Though when the show is over it is time to really begin the new year, 2018! Let’s make it a year full of opportunities! Some of those opportunities are the ones you create yourself and others are the ones you’re open to and seize the moment. Therefore let’s start with some new New Years’ resolutions. I’ve listed them below, not always sure how to execute them but we’ve got a whole year to figure it out…
10 leather New Years’ Resolutions
- Learn how to do piping – Those lovely piping along the edges of bags…
- Re-try on the wallet – One of my very first projects was a wallet, let’s see how much I have improved in the mean-time
- Learn to make a belt – finally!!
- Work bag for LADIES – I’m still in my internships though they say “dress for the job you want not for the job you have… “
- Integrate the blog posts more frequently on Pinterest – to find even more leather lovers
- Create a new collection – a little recycling of new years resolutions 😉
- Cover 2 designers – Let’s not set the bar too high and start with two awesome designers as inspiration
- Create workbench – I think I might have found a solution for current my workplace… (a.k.a. the kitchen table…)
- Improve pattern design – with my latest addition to my book collection I should be able to figure it out. Right?
- Round box stitch – Let’s step it up one more level.
Did you already figure out what your New Years’ resolutions are? Maybe you will be inspired by one of these above… Looking forward to a whole new year full of Leather and Style projects!