You probably all know, as fashion lovers (!!), it is the month of fashion-weeks! Time to check out all the new looks, gather inspiration and a good excuse to buy some new leather and accessories. The first Spring Summer 2018 Fashion Week is almost ended, but much more to come. Below I have made a little overview of all the shows. So don’t forget to set your alarm or just mark it on your calendar!
When is the next Fashion Week?
- New York – 7th of September ’till the 14th of September
- London – 15th of September ’till the 19th of September
- Milan – 20th of September ’till the 26th of September
- Paris – 26th of September ’till the 3rd of October
On this website, you can check out when your favourite brand will have their show. Can’t wait for the first press photo’s, to check out and predict the future trends. Of course, at the end of this month, I will check them all, snuggled up on the couch while it rains all day long, and collect the best looks on my newest Pinterest page SS2018. Did you miss the trends for this autumn winter season, check out my Autumn Winster Fashionweek post!
Below you can take a look at a few of my previous post to help to spot the latest trends, filter and implement the inspiration into your very own design.
- What is inspiration and where do you find it: “inspiration“
- Make your design in just 10 steps: “your-design-in-10-steps“
- and the more practical part: “design-continue-practical-part“
Good luck, have fun and don’t forget even though, those brands make awesome things, a handmade, with love, self-designed bag might be even more precious! So take your sketch book out, start even before you’ve seen the spring summer 2018-shows and add afterwards some hints of ‘seasonal fashion’.