The old year has passed and we are at the dawn of a brand new year. It is time for our new year resolutions. This year it is not about finally finishing that diet I have started over and over again, no this year I will make 11 leather and style resolutions and wishes.
New Year Resolutions:
- Find out how to add a lining in bags properly.
- Find the latest trends for all the seasons to come in the fashion weeks
- Cover 4 designers and their history or style
- Get my own leather stamp
- Make my first money on a (personalised) product
- Hit the 100 readers on my blog
- Design a whole collection line of products
- Give a try on box stitching
- Create a DIY-instruction kit for followers for free
- Make one product especially for myself to learn more
- Add some leather ideas to my interior (leather desk pad, leather coasters, leather boxes, leather handles etc.)
New Years Wishes:
- Find the time and money to follow a leather course (in Italy for example?)…
- Host a meet and greet with several leather-&-style lovers to learn and share some tips and tricks with each other.
- Travel to other creative parts of the world to find out more about leather, leather craft or style.
- (Future) find a place to have a small workplace for my leather craft.
Every new year resolution will be turned into a blog post so I will have some peer pressure from you ladies to follow up on them. Have you already made your new year resolutions? If you have any suggestions or advice for me, please leave a comment below or reach out to me on Pinterest, Instagram or email. Or if you have become curious to the next post, sign up for the email list and you will be the first to know!