Finally, I can show you with proud one of my bags I have made by myself, the DIY bucket bag inspired on Mansur Gavriel. With every project, I always learn new tricks, techniques and with this one as well. As you can read in this post, I always try to learn something my project and from the masters. This time my masters were Mansur and Gavriel and their bucket bag. After hours of working on some leather projects your fingers and hands could be a little harmed. Usually, it takes a little bit care and we will be real ladies again. So let’s talk about some ‘lady stuff’.
FINISHED the DIY bucket bag inspired on Mansur Gavriel
We have been working on some research into the history of the bucket bag, a kick start into leathercraft for ladies and my project ‘learning from the masters – Mansur Gavriel’ is finally finished! I have my very own bucket bag. But what to put into it? Today I want to show you what I carry with me on an average day.
What’s in the bag?
1. Make-up (I really should make a make-up bag for it soon!)
2. Hand cream – Rituals, to make my hands soft and smooth again
3. Lipstick – Chanel, a little red to shine
4. Perfume – Coco mademoiselle (my ultimate favourite!)
4. Book – How to be a Parisienne by Ines de la Fressange, to kill some time when I travel.
5. Notebook, for all the leathercraft idea’s
6. Keychain – by FLORINE, I always lose my keys in my bag (An easy DIY follows later).
7. Leather gloves for the chilly autumn weather.
Luckily for my shoulders, it is not that much to carry. Though I have been on trend-hunting for the latest trends for spring and summer 2017. Soon you will know how if you should learn to pack light or if there is an endless bottom in all your bags next season. What do you think of the bucket bag and what are your current projects?? Love to hear from you and keep tuned for the latest fashion trends and projects on Florine Leather & Style!